Too Dark?????

Retnyap

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
photobucket.com
Hi all,

Is this image to dark and should I lighten up????? Or does it accurately capture the time of day it was shot, early morning?

Westminster1.jpg

On my monitor it is just purrrr-fect.
Really nice with the soft water.
No need to change the least bit about it, I say!
Love the blue hue that you only get at that hour.

I see a very pretty photography. I like much the reflection of the water, and the composition of the image. Good work greetings.

Yo veo una fotografía muy bonita. Me gusta mucho el reflejo del agua, y la composición de la imagen. Buen trabajo. saludos.

Thanks for the warm comments, Glad you like it as it is and I will go ahead and get a large print of it.

I think a large print of this will be lovely! :thumbup: I would agree it's fine as is - remember, as long as you have this much detail in your shadows it's usually okay. :)

Beautiful shot!

Very nice shot.

Do you have Photoshop? Try image->adjust->Selective Colour and remove some cyan from the neutrals. That makes the colours a bit warmer. I like that better, but maybe you don't.

Nice photograph anyhow :thumbup:

Since it is an early morning photo, the blue hue absolutely belongs in it. I makes it, I think. You only get this blue early in the morning.

i think the picture is just fine. i love the water :thumbup:

I think it definitely works as it is - any lighter and you would lose the effect of the lit clock face and the lights on the water.

Great shot!

good detail under the bridge...i like it as is.

the water adds interest. almost looks like a thin layer of ice.

well done!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back