Too hot to go out.

Robshoots

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
It's over 100 degrees and a tad muggy so too hot to be running around outside. Instead I found something to do inside (A/C at 77 degrees) with some flowers and flash.

Flower with flash 3948.jpeg

Nice shot! Yeah, it's been over 100F and humid here, until this past week, when a front came through. I haven't been out near as much as I would like.

Nice shot! Yeah, it's been over 100F and humid here, until this past week, when a front came through. I haven't been out near as much as I would like.
Thank you! We’re in monsoon and expecting rain this weekend. The temperature might plummet to the upper 90s for a couple of days. Good enough. And maybe there will be some storm shots.

Nice shot. it's hot here, too. Between 8 and 9 am it's not real hot so that's when I get out on the bike, the breeze keeps me cool but after 10 am the temps start rising to where it's uncomfortable.

Nice shot. it's hot here, too. Between 8 and 9 am it's not real hot so that's when I get out on the bike, the breeze keeps me cool but after 10 am the temps start rising to where it's uncomfortable.
Thanks much. When I think of Florida, humidity comes to mind along with some lovely beaches. I really shouldn’t complain about “muggy” in southern Arizona.

Most reactions

Back