What's new

Too much Nikon stuff in here

dylanstraub

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 28, 2010
Messages
356
Reaction score
11
Location
Delaware
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Ok I might get in trouble for that but oh well.

I have two lenses that I am not using and would like to sell or trade them.

The first one is an 18-55 mm EF-S IS F4 to F5.6. I purchased this a month ago and decided that I need something a little better for low light. I'm selling this to fund my purchase of a nifty fifty. The lens and body are very clean as it is always on the camera or in the bag. I purchased this new from a guy on fredmiranda.com for 125.00 but I have got some use out of it so I'm willing to sell it for 90.00 + shipping. Pictures to follow.



The second one is an older kit lens that's not had much use since it was purchased. It is a 28-90 mm EF F4.0 to 5.6 in very good condition with a clean lens and body. This one has some history as it belonged to my mother who passed it on to me. Neither one of us used it much so it's feeling neglected and needs a good home. I'm willing to let this one go for 70.00 + shipping. Pictures to follow.



I would trade with someone that has a tele extender, a wide lens or a long lens. If anyone is interested please pm me. Pictures to follow shortly. Thanks for looking.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom