What's new

Too much?

cailinp

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 10, 2010
Messages
131
Reaction score
0
Location
Germany
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I really like this photo but I'm starting to wonder if it's waayyyy to over done and way to much. I'm not sure. Its a great setting but I wonder if I did too much processing or if the too much adds to the art of it. Penny for your thought?

DSC_0450.jpg
 
I see your concern but I kinda like! It looks like it isn't real, like a real life toy set!
 
Depends on what you were going for. If you were looking for the "unreal" feeling, I would say you nailed it. Otherwise it may be a little over the top. The real question though is, what do YOU think about it?

Allan
 
I like it! It gives it that surreal feeling...

On another note, it really makes me miss Germany! We were there for almost 5 years :(
 
If it weren't for the cars, this one tends to look like one of those viewcards from the 50s. They used to have this sort of colouring.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom