Toofpastes **OFFICIAL** Rant Thread

toofpaste

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Post all of your daily rants here. And we will pity you.

Im sick of old people driving.

/end rant

Old people have to get places too. They have to get food, get to the doctors, etc.

Yes, it is annoying, but I do feel sorry for them at the same time. Many old people don't like to drive anymore, but many also don't realize that they can't drive.

My rant, other parents and the way they raise their children. My kid's have a bedtime. They are 7 and 4 (age, not the bedtimes) and I don't like the doorbell ringing at 9:30 at freakin night when the soon-to-be neighbor girl is at her grandparents house wanting my kids to come over and play. Put your kid to freakin bed already, she's only 7!

my rant to to myself today for not triple checking all my camera settings and lighting before starting my shoot this morning. (want to read more? check my post about my bad day...you'll find it). cat

My rant is about being blamed.

For female issues you have no control over.
For camera settings you didn't change on your best friends camera.
For doing something you were told to do.

/end

[rant]

I really hate how much control people have over me. Everywhere I go, people are telling me not only what to do (which really doesn't bother me), but also how to do it (which does upset me). I don't tell anyone else how to do things, yet they seem to take great pleasure in their lack of reciprocation.

And another thing... When you working on a project at work that's time-consuming, and the only recognition you get from anyone about it is, "You forgot to do (this part of it)." Never a "Thanks," as if its so darn hard to fake some appreciation and say, "Thank you," once in a while. It doesn't even have to be sincere, just say SOMETHING!

[/rant]

Okay, I'm done. I do feel a lot better, though! :)

whine thread....open it up....i feel like bitchin sometimes....and Ima do it wit u guys lol

There aren't enough interesting people around here during the summer (boring rant I know) everyone that has something to talk about isn't around where I'm at unless school is in session.

perfect!

[Rant]
Well, I just moved into a new townhouse with a couple of friends, and despite it looking perfect, and having anything we would want and more, there are a few problems. And they are big.

1) I live on the top floor (there are 4), and there's only 1 air conditioner unit, and it's on the bottom floor, and the top 2 floors just have vents on opposite sides of the duct. In other words, cold air falls down to 3rd floor, leaves my floor alone.

Did I mention the windows? They're GORGEOUS! 86" wide, 76" tall, and there's 2 of them in my room. With direct sunlight in the afternoon. My room does have a ceiling fan mount (YAY), but the wire colors are non-standard, meaning I can't self install the fan that's sitting uselessly in my room now (BOO).

2. The water. We have 3 showers (2 stalls and a shower-tub). The shower on the third floor has no hot water, and I mean absolutely none. Same goes for the stall in my bathroom. My showertub is a bit lacking in pressure, but it's nice and hot, and certainly manageable. But wait, there's more! It leaks around the tile side of the tub faucet...a lot...down the wall...into my roommate's bedroom. That's right, the only shower with hot water is unusable.

And the landlord is on vacation.

I gave myself a spongebath from the sink today.
[/Rant]

Wow....yea my day is better than ures so far...sorry

Wow....yea my day is better than ures so far...sorry

It happens, it'll be a tough week, but the stuff will get fixed, I got some curtains up, so hopefully it won't be too bad anymore.

Once the problems have been eliminated, we're left with a townhouse built to sales spec (hardwood kitchen, granite, stainless, etc) for apartment rental price, so I'm not too worried

I want my own place soooo bad.

But then....having ure parents pay everything is nice too...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back