What's new

Took another trip to the zoo

cigrainger

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 2, 2007
Messages
480
Reaction score
1
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
These are my four favorites by far... I'll add some more later, I took 3 rolls of 36 exposure film! C&C always welcome and encouraged.

Take care,
Chris

383724111_b5eb0be148_b.jpg


383712400_a9286abd40_b.jpg


383696365_4f78ba39c4_b.jpg


383721279_06e51b6923_b.jpg
 
Well, I already know (for sure!) who is going to really like this last one here! I just KNOW it!

The second looks overexposed.

Focus in the first is not QUITE right, just a little off, it is on the cage in the background, but not too bad. That one is good, anyway, since tigers are always on the move and almost impossible to be focused on all right! I tried and failed myself the last time I was in a zoo.

The scene in 3 is downright endearing. What an emotional moment you captured there! :D
 
#4 in the group is the one that I like the best, the rest are ok, but need some work. Thanks for sharing! :wink:
 
no.4 is a gorgeous shot,

can't help but wonder if the poor chap feels the cold though...
 
383745062_f40382df04_b.jpg


Here's another! Thanks for looking guys!
 
Well, I already know (for sure!) who is going to really like this last one here! I just KNOW it!

The second looks overexposed.

Focus in the first is not QUITE right, just a little off, it is on the cage in the background, but not too bad. That one is good, anyway, since tigers are always on the move and almost impossible to be focused on all right! I tried and failed myself the last time I was in a zoo.

The scene in 3 is downright endearing. What an emotional moment you captured there! :D

Thanks a ton! I think the second is a bit overexposed, but oh well, nothing I can do now, and the chimp is just too perfectly posed for me to dislike the shot.

I agree, trying to focus on a moving tiger is near impossible!

I think that about scene 3 as well. There were two sisters that had a boy and a girl cub each. They were truly astonishing to watch -- I have a BUNCH of lion photos, including daddy:

383728675_0f1e8f62d0_b.jpg
 
First off welcome! Love the last two, (#4 the most). The first one your focus point seems to be the cage, and that tosses the tiger out of focus, or makes him seem a little soft. Keep at it, and keep posting. There are a ton of great photographers here, the more you look here the more you will learn.
 
First off welcome! Love the last two, (#4 the most). The first one your focus point seems to be the cage, and that tosses the tiger out of focus, or makes him seem a little soft. Keep at it, and keep posting. There are a ton of great photographers here, the more you look here the more you will learn.

Thanks! I agree about the focus on the first one, it was so hard to catch the tiger while he's moving.

Here are a couple more from that day. I know there are a ton of amazing photographers here -- I've learned a ton already, and hopefully I'll learn lots more.

383749175_2cb88264c8_b2.jpg


383741502_ae1b8a0006_b.jpg


383749627_8325bc8b55_b.jpg


383692659_be3d26c7ed_b.jpg
 
PENGUINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
pengy.gif
​

Oh, and nice shots of other animals too!​
 
helluiiiii. What zoo is this??

the last one is by far the best. needn't know it was in a zoo........
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom