Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
I took in everyone's advice from my last shoot and redid some things let me know what you think.

Very nice set! I would have liked a little more DOF on the last shot of the frog though.

Wow! Nice.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Very nice set! I would have liked a little more DOF on the last shot of the frog though.
Best I could do on that one, I went up to f32. I was just to close. I didn't want to lose quality from a distance.

Pretty good overall. I like the dark background look on these.

Thank you for info. We have some leucistic Mallard ducks around here.
It was weird for the first time the other day I seen a mallard duck with a white head and chest brown centre and white tail. I'm positive it was a mallard.

Great photos. That frog is a handsome dude ain't he? And I love the white snake. I recently bought a macro lens after around 40 years of wanting one. An UG from KEH that is in almost perfect condition. We have some great bugs out in the desert. One is a beautiful light blue with a dark blue dot on his forehead. I suspect he won't be out and around until it gets warm again. It's in the 60s here right now in the daytime and I'm freezin'.

Impressive set!

Good photos, although I think maybe the first one more of a right angle would have been better.

4-5-6 my faves. More tonal and chromatic variety. all very good images.
sandro

Most reactions

New Topics

Back