took these today, something new...

wow... I too immediately thought of the PS Posterize filter when I saw the first photo.

Most heavily manipulated photos come out much too 'artsy' for me, but I really like #1.

Splendid! :thumbup:

photo gal said:
Thanks for all your comments. I shoot with a sony mavica, it has an internal polarizing filter that I used in concert with a "Digital Polarizer filter externally and used the very bright morning sun coming in the window box directly on the subject which is a very shiny ceramic mask in the the first photo. In the second photo I shot in B& W with the addition of 400 watt bulb with the natural light. Minus the filters! Thanks again!! : )

very creative!!!!! i love your work! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

I don't know if it should be here because it's rather comp. project not a photography itself... But I love the black and white version!!!

mentos_007 said:
I don't know if it should be here because it's rather comp. project not a photography itself... But I love the black and white version!!!

Thank you for you comment Mentos, however it does belong here because it is a photograph and NOT a comp. project. It was shot exactly as I descibed above.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back