What's new

Top down photos of reef corals...

St. Agony

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 17, 2008
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Hello there,

I figured I might share some of my shots of the corals in my reef tank. These were taken with a photo box in the water, but I had to hold the camera and the photo box at the same time, so the pics did not come out as well as I would like them too. But once I am able to only worry about the camera it should be alot better, but they will have to do for now...

Sunrisemonticopy.jpg

Purplecreamsiclecopy.jpg

pinklemonadecopy.jpg

HOFRiddleracrocopy.jpg


Maybe some people will enjoy these...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom