What's new

top of the rock

spako

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 24, 2006
Messages
1,097
Reaction score
10
Location
Luxemburg
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A shot I took on my recent trip to NYC.. any C&C would be more than welcome :-)

my website

$L1002097-Edit-Edit-Edit.webp
 
Love it mate, to me this image is spot on nice tones and well compsed. The girl looking out the window raises questions in my head enough to give the image depth. The only thing I'm kind of not sure about is the reflections in the windows, but I think I quite like them. Good job.
 
I like this especially the composition, was not so sure about the reflections in the windows but they look natural so I got over it. Very nice tonal values.
 
Thank you for your comments.. I can see the reflections issue but the shot is as it was taken (i only stamped away some dust from my lens)
 
Fantastic. Love the tones and comp for sure.
 
Don't mess with the reflections - that might just make it look unnatural.
 
Thank you :-) i appreciate your comments!
 
Great shot. The high contrast b&w works perfectly in this case.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom