What's new

Toronto Auto Show

goodguy

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Dec 5, 2012
Messages
5,555
Reaction score
1,121
Location
Toronto Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I love cars just as much as I love photography so going to the auto show was double fun :)

AE1_6759_zps5aba46f2.jpg


AE1_6806_zps8d5d3196.jpg


AE1_6660_zpsc8ff25b4.jpg


AE1_6604_zpsba08ab00.jpg


AE1_6715_zps4c62006c.jpg


AE1_6740_zpsffd6da23.jpg


AE1_6779_zpsce851021.jpg


AE1_6829_zps94aa0711.jpg
 
Nice shots! I missed out on the auto shows this year. I had work or school for both the Detroit and Toronto show :(
 
Awesome stuff GG! Any additional info on the trike? That looks like a ton of fun.. lol
This TriWheeler is a Toyota experimental one person car, very cool, environmentally friendly and very hitechi.
Maybe someday we will be moving around with these type of vehicles :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom