What's new

Toronto from bottom Up

Fascinating set! This might be really good as a large poster with all twelve images tiled - three across and four down.
 
I like it too, numbers 2, 8 and 12 in particular. I think you have to do this again either with a completely plain sky (for added abstractness) or – even better – with some puffy clouds.
 
Wonderful symmetries and geometries.... I liked them all except the composition of the fourth

Regards :D
 
I like it too, numbers 2, 8 and 12 in particular. I think you have to do this again either with a completely plain sky (for added abstractness) or – even better – with some puffy clouds.

I'm waiting for the clouds for 2 months... I guess summer is my next trip :) can't even see sky now
 
Very cool images. Good reminder to look up every now and again, eh?

If you shoot more, be sure to let us know.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom