S seena007 TPF Noob! Joined Jun 2, 2013 Messages 22 Reaction score 4 Location toronto Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 21, 2013 #1 Hello everyone. Here are a few photos of with and without lightning in Toronto. Make sure to view the last one, I know it is common but I'm glad for having the opportunity, and taking the photo. Thank you Last edited: Jul 22, 2013
Hello everyone. Here are a few photos of with and without lightning in Toronto. Make sure to view the last one, I know it is common but I'm glad for having the opportunity, and taking the photo. Thank you
DarkShadow Birdographer Supporting Member 📸 Joined Mar 24, 2013 Messages 8,796 Reaction score 4,892 Location Connecticut Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 21, 2013 #2 Did you shoot theses through glass? They look soft and it looks like some barrel distortion.
S seena007 TPF Noob! Joined Jun 2, 2013 Messages 22 Reaction score 4 Location toronto Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 21, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Nope, I was outside.
DarkShadow Birdographer Supporting Member 📸 Joined Mar 24, 2013 Messages 8,796 Reaction score 4,892 Location Connecticut Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 21, 2013 #4 I like the first shot, IMO is the best one. Even though there is no lighting, I still like it better overall.
I like the first shot, IMO is the best one. Even though there is no lighting, I still like it better overall.
baturn TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Oct 2, 2008 Messages 7,218 Reaction score 3,078 Location Vancouver Island Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 21, 2013 #5 Toronto Blue Jays, Toronto Raptors, Toronto Maple Leafs - Check, but I'm pretty sure it's Tampa Bay LIghtning. Just sayin'.
Toronto Blue Jays, Toronto Raptors, Toronto Maple Leafs - Check, but I'm pretty sure it's Tampa Bay LIghtning. Just sayin'.
S seena007 TPF Noob! Joined Jun 2, 2013 Messages 22 Reaction score 4 Location toronto Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 21, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 baturn said: Toronto Blue Jays, Toronto Raptors, Toronto Maple Leafs - Check, but I'm pretty sure it's Tampa Bay LIghtning. Just sayin'. Click to expand... Sorry, but I don't get it...
baturn said: Toronto Blue Jays, Toronto Raptors, Toronto Maple Leafs - Check, but I'm pretty sure it's Tampa Bay LIghtning. Just sayin'. Click to expand... Sorry, but I don't get it...
Shipman No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 14, 2013 Messages 948 Reaction score 173 Location Maryland Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 22, 2013 #7 You posted the wrong link, if you posted the img code you would see the pictures in the post instead of having to follow a link there.
You posted the wrong link, if you posted the img code you would see the pictures in the post instead of having to follow a link there.
kyleblanc TPF Noob! Joined Jul 10, 2013 Messages 37 Reaction score 5 Location United States Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 22, 2013 #8 baturn said: Toronto Blue Jays, Toronto Raptors, Toronto Maple Leafs - Check, but I'm pretty sure it's Tampa Bay LIghtning. Just sayin'. Click to expand...
baturn said: Toronto Blue Jays, Toronto Raptors, Toronto Maple Leafs - Check, but I'm pretty sure it's Tampa Bay LIghtning. Just sayin'. Click to expand...