Toronto Photographers - I need your help!!!!

bace

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So I have a gig coming up on Friday evening and need a cool place to shoot some engagement pictures.

Can't do it during the day time, so was thinking that the best place to do it was somewhere inside. (don't want the cold face look)

Do you have any suggestion?

Please and thank you very much!?

6.gif
Hmm....trying to think of a place you wont get a lot of hassle. Maybe the Distillery. I know you are outside, but you could pop in and out of the cafes to get warm. My daughter had her engagement shots there, and they are killer. No, I did not take them.:lol::lol: Thats why they looked so good.
Off the top of my head, I cant think of a place that is interesting and inside, that could have some cool backdrops. BCE place has some interesting walls and windows. But has a new look to it , where as the Distillery has that really old look. Will keep thinkin on it. :D

Good one!!!

if you think of anything else please post. some other suggestions from friends included the ROM or AGO.

It's a tough question. You want inside on a Friday evening, yet many buildings will be closed after working hours are over. And others may want a permit of some sort.

I would think many of the University buildings will be open after hours. Lots of nice old buildings, and again somewhere to warm up in between poses etc. I have no idea if permits are required though. Victoria College has a great staircase in its main building. University College-and-Hart-House has that great quad and several (outdoor) corridors with picturesque columns. Kensington has lots of great graffiti-ed alleys (if they're into that sort of thing), but it will be busy on a Friday night.

Like Chiller, I'll continue to think about possible locations

Maybe Union Station. Has a real historic back drop, but, I have been stopped there and warned not to use a tripod.

Most reactions

Back