Toronto Skyline at Sunset

MelodySoul

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is one of my first serious tries at landscape photography. I stayed there for over an hour playing with different shots at different times, this was one of my favorites. C&C welcome.

3014287407_fe54c6d05e_b.jpg

Superb! This photograph depicts the contrast of God-made and man-made lights...Amazing!

Very well captured.:D

Im always amazed everytime I shoot from the Docks, and see the ammount of cranes that keep building our city taller and taller.

Nicely done! Excellent timing, to get the City lights as well as the fading sunlight. Looks great

(And to answer a previous poster, they started lighting the CN tower about 1 1/2 years ago, June 28 '07. The colours change periodically, but are 'usually' red/white)

(And to answer a previous poster, they started lighting the CN tower about 1 1/2 years ago, June 28 '07. The colours change periodically, but are 'usually' red/white)[/quote]

What does the general ublic think of the "upgrade"?

I haven't exactly conducted a poll, but most people seeing it for the first time ooh and aah over it. (The lights move as well, so it can be fun to watch the sequence). It's certainly much better than the advertisements they beamed on it several years ago....I thought that was the 'height' of tackiness

Thanks everyone. :)

Chiller I know, it's crazy! There's a new skyscraper going up on every corner. There's a huge condo going up on my corner and I'm not too thrilled, except for the fact that they will have a Starbucks on the bottom floor. I need my fix...lol.

As for the CN tower lights, I'm a noob to Toronto but I really like it. They do different colours for specific holidays and it cycles through all the colours on the hour I believe. Pretty cool. :thumbup:

Very nice. I've never been there but it looks cool.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back