Toronto's Distillery District

AIRIC

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.airic.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Canoncan and I took our wives on an evening walk through the Distillery District armed with a D-20, two D-70s, a Olympus Epic 80 and an HP digital. It was another great night in Ontario.

dist0350.jpg

dist0314.jpg

dist0321.jpg

dist0333.jpg

dist0357.jpg

dist0345.jpg

My wife and I
dist0344.jpg

dist0361.jpg

dist0366.jpg

dist2574.jpg

dist2584.jpg

dist2589.jpg

I’m sure an image of me will pop up sooner or later but here is Canoncan, his wife and my wife.
dist0371.jpg

Thats all for now. Looking forward to seeing Canoncan's shots soon.

Enjoy,

Eric

Ahh you guys just went there to get your ladies pissed, didn't you.

But seriously, How absolutely amazing! These colours, angles, and colours and angles are great! My favourite is the thermometer thing but they are all awesome. I wish I had colours like that in my city. :-(

Wow, I seem to think that a lot when veiwing your pictures. If you ever get the chance take the Upper Canada Brewery tour, take it, and for God's sake leave the keys at home. Our softball ball team every year would take the tour and all of us would get royaly bagged. Not sure with all this litigation mumbo jumbo if it's the same, but it's a great beer anyway.

Fantastic work on these Airic.

Meysha said:
Ahh you guys just went there to get your ladies pissed, didn't you. :-(

One thing we learned a long time ago is our wives are much more fun before they drink :biglaugh: Not a pretty sight afterwards.

Eric

Great shots. The colors are just amazing. The first image made me think on cowboy movies you know... a saloon. :D

Found some pics of the happy couples.

Canoncan took this of me and my wife
beach0383.jpg

Mr & Mrs Canoncan
beach0373.jpg

And another CN Tower shot
beach0378.jpg

Freighter going through the Eastern Gap
beach0391.jpg

Enjoy,

Eric

tempra said:
beautiful colours and textures, I especially like the way you've kept all the heads at the same level - great idea! :D

Ha, Kind of makes my wife look as tall as everyone else :)

I'm in trouble now.

Eric

Airic, those are some great photos! I love the contrast and colors; the angles and the overall composition. I have been working on a "Warehouse District" series for the last couple months, I see we have a common interest in this type of photograpy. I'm actually headed downtown Minneapolis again today to take more. Its a beautiful day out. Great stuff Airic! I liked the Toronto series you posted earlier as well. Keep em' coming!
Take care- Jared

Great shots again Airic. I drove by there yesterday and the place was packed. Love the CN tower shot too. I hope you guys leave me something to take pics of . Every where I have been , you are beating me to it by a few days.

Chiller said:
Great shots again Airic. I drove by there yesterday and the place was packed. Love the CN tower shot too. I hope you guys leave me something to take pics of . Every where I have been , you are beating me to it by a few days.

He! He! I'm hard to keep up with. Pretty soon it will be airshow season and I will be slowing down on all other types of photography. Can't wait to get back to my passion of hanging out of aircraft taking pics.

Eric

For me it is cycling season, so I will be getting around a bit more now. I will have to keep an eye out for me in your photos.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back