Totally Boring Duck Shots (don't bother looking) :)

PinkDoor

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.pinkdoorboudoir.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
We just moved to a neighborhood with a large pond/stream/river/lake thing (not sure what to call it), and it's filled with the craziest ducks I've ever seen.

We were only there a few minutes, and I somehow managed to shoot 100 images. I won't bore you with every duck shot . . . so here's three I liked.

C&C welcome

$Duck3.jpg

$Duck2.jpg

$Duck1.jpg

Prize? Yes! More ducks!

#1 and #3 are mallards. . . not sure about #2. . . and here's more oddies:

$Duck4.jpg

I looked too, ha!

Who doesn't love ducks?

Now, put one in a sexy nightie and do a duck budior (or however the hell its spelled)

#2 is a Common Muskovy. #1 is Hen Mallards and #3 Drake Mallards.

Could we get a Duck Forum so we don't have to look at these things in the Nature & Wildlife section...and maybe a Squirrel forum, too? 'Cause I'm just sick of seeing the ducks and squirrels...

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

KIDDING!! Well, about the Duck Forum. A Squirrel forum might be good. :lol:

You said ducks so i had to look! I love ducks I am proud to say they are bar far one of my fav animals, and the most happy I find! Love all the duck photos!

More ducks please :D

Could we get a Duck Forum so we don't have to look at these things in the Nature & Wildlife section...and maybe a Squirrel forum, too? 'Cause I'm just sick of seeing the ducks and squirrels...

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

KIDDING!! Well, about the Duck Forum. A Squirrel forum might be good. :lol:

LOL!! Good one!! I also think bunnies might be a good category

And ANY type of cats, including jungle cats!! (actually I love cats and think they should have their own exclusive area to show off!)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back