Totally overwhelmed

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
There are hundreds of photos waiting to be looked at, maybe post-processed a little, to be scanned, resized, uploaded. Presented here (maybe).

There is the Photo Themes Forum that I am in the process of tidying up a bit (and so many Theme threads in there that I would so like to bring back forward - possibly even with a new contribution of my own, provided I have a photo somewhere that fits the theme).

There are so many new posts that I know people love to get nice comments for, and very many that are really great and about which I would love to say that they are great.

And I don't have the time for all this.
Maybe I can come round to acknowledge all your photos and honour some or even many of them with a comment. And more perhaps I can continue working on the Themes Forum. But I definitely don't get round to posting my own posts. Argh! I might even begin to understand my sister..........! (Hadn't she said she'd post new Namibia pics this weekend? Have I heard from her, at all? Yes, she said she would post. And no, I haven't had a word from her!)

Too much.
And I am too tired.
And we have too many choir practise sessions these days, and there is always too much laundry about. And the house returns to its state of "dirty" too fast, and everyone eats up all the things I buy regularly too fast, and the dishes always get dirty again, including the pots and pans and cutlery, and the bathrooms get dirty and and and.

Sigh!

(Ok, it's over now)

You're right. I should.
And I might serve myself a nice German beer now. The time is right. (10:30h) Then to bed. It is back to singing tomorrow... ;)

You're having time off? Already! :lol:

Take a break!:thumbup: It'll still be messed up tomorrow even if you get it all finished tonight! :lol: It's one of those jobs you just keep chipping away at when you've got a few minutes spare!

just slow down... :D drink tea and take a bath... :D

Should have also said you did a great job for TPF and it's members before you became a mod so I think you deserve a break!;)

(Only for tonight though! Back to the grindstone tomorrow!:lol: )

No one promised her a moderating rose garden.... :lol: Work work work!! :whip:

Bless you, Corinna, you're doing fine! :D

She hasn't yet realised that TPF Mods never sleep - or take breaks. We have to be constantly vigilant, protecting members from the savage attacks of spam.
I myself haven't even been to the toilet for months. We Mod's laugh at such weakness. Ha ha ha!

Hertz van Rental said:
...haven't even been to the toilet for months...

5.gif

Oh dear.
And here I thought being "on board" firstest thing in the morning would be ok (after a night of sleep).

2.gif

Well, I'm only just back from church where I sang and prayed. Will that have helped, you reckon?
I will spend the entire remaining Sunday on TPF! Ignoring my aching shoulders, hunger, other needs, family, house, whatever. Only TPF. Say it is ok.
1.gif

It's OK Corina, really, it's OK. Mom needs a little R&R so retreat into your little secret place and we'll be right here for you. Honest, we will!

LaFoto said:
Well, I'm only just back from church where I sang and prayed. Will that have helped, you reckon?
I will spend the entire remaining Sunday on TPF! Ignoring my aching shoulders, hunger, other needs, family, house, whatever. Only TPF. Say it is ok.
1.gif

Umm OK!;)

What time today do you think you'll have it all done by? :lol:

Once more I'll fail in completing my tasks for the day... I can feel it already. :roll:
And you know what else?
I think I'll have to
12.gif
tonight (if I don't speak out the word, Chase will not know!) AGAIN!
3.gif

Most reactions

New Topics

Back