touch of light how to simulate

​It really sucks that not a single book has been written about Elements. It would be a great way to learn how to use it.

What are you talking about http://www.photoshopelements.net/in...ntent&view=section&layout=blog&id=5&Itemid=53

Did you not note the use of comic sans font? C'mon Gary.

Captain Renault: What in heaven's name brought you to Casablanca?
Rick: My health. I came to Casablanca for the waters.
Captain Renault: The waters? What waters? We're in the desert.
Rick: I was misinformed.

So everyone here has mastered elements before buying cs programs

So everyone here has mastered elements before buying cs programs

No. I've been using Photoshop since version 2.5, which was WELL before almost ANYBODY in the world had a digital camera. I ran it on an old Power Mac 7100/80 with a 750 megabyte hard drive at first. At that time, there was no "Elements". When I began, it was Photoshop, full stop, or nothing else. Photoshop was used mostly to modify graphics and scanned images; digital capture was still a half-decade or more away from being common except at the very highest professional levels.There were no layers, no history palette, no multiple chances to revert to a prior state,etc,etc. Photo Deluxe came out later. Elements is fairly new, relatively speaking. And honestly, I do not think many people ever really "master" either Elements, or Photoshop. Most people get pretty good at doing what it is that they do, but very,very,very few people truly "master" software as deep and complex as Elements, or Photoshop.

I started using Photoshop (3.0, released 1995) in 1996, well before Adobe created the less expensive, defeatured consumer version they first called LE (Photoshop 5 - Limited Edition, 1999), and renamed Elements (Elements 1, 2001).

I have played with Elements 6 and 7 to see what they were like, but no longer have them installed on my image editing workstation.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back