Touching the clouds

Danad

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
This picture is made on Trans***arasan Road, one of the most amazing places in Romania. What do you tink about it?!

TOUCHING-THE-CLOUDS-1.gif

I don't know why it doesn't let me write the name of the road...

love the subtle colours, amazing shot

What a beautiful view! Wow.

I am puzzled as to what the three letters could be that were blocked out by the system ... must be three letters that standing alone form a swear word ... and the system has been "told" to block out a variety of swear words ... and it cannot distinguish between those letters standing alone or being part of a word. It just "sees" the letters, "thinks 'ooops, bad word'" and blocks them out ;).

:sexywink: Probably the three letters mean a swear word; the name of the road is t-r-a-n-s-f-a-g-a-r-a-s-a-n road! I'm very happy you like the picture, I think I have some more shots, but I have to look for them! But I promess that this week you'l have more pictures from this road!:blushing:

Anyway...if you like my shots that much:lol: I'm gonna put some from the Danube Delta. It's an amazing place in the south east of Romania. The Danube flows into the Black Sea forming a Delta.It's a national reservation...and I've been there this autumn for the first time! And I really want to go back! It's awesome!

I'll start with some Amazing sunsets...and if you like the shots I'll put some more!:sexywink:
b_130905.jpg

colors-rama-noua.gif

b_092542.jpg

PS I'm sorry if my English is not that good, it's been a while since the last time I used it!:confused:

The first picture is a little burned, but the clouds were too beautiful so I took my chance...unfortunatelly the picture is not so good -technically speaking!

Wow... yes. Give your Danube Delta photos a thread of their own, will you? (Future ones) ... yes, I like them very much. The last two are wonderful, with a glimpse of the sun in the second before it fully set, and those magic colours in the last.

We have TV shows (wildlife programmes) on the Danube Delta on every now and again and I have therefore heard about it before and know about the abundance of wildlife there (birds) ... have you seen some?

I like the reflection shot! Maybe a little lower crop at the top, but wow, that is gorgeous.

thanks everyone...
I'll try a lower crop, abraxas, thanks for the tip!;)

i love that first shot from Trans road. beautiful. :thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back