What's new

Touchscreen Controls Question

Marc Hildebrant

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 8, 2021
Messages
105
Reaction score
5
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Group,

I am looking to upgrade my canon camara. My current model is a rebel xti 2006 vintage.

I like the method to control the camara via the set and four up/dn buttons. Do some of the new canon camara's use only a touchscreen for camara settings?

Marc
 
Last edited:
I will answer my question. The new canon camara's with the LCD monitor that "swings out", can set the menu options either from the set button and cross keys or via a touchscreen.

Marc
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom