What's new

Towards the divine light

EightyFive

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 11, 2008
Messages
167
Reaction score
0
Location
(VI) - Italy
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Rome+%28281%29.jpg


Vatican City - Inside San Pietro cathedral
Canon EOS 40D and Tamron 28-75

Others from Rome: Roman dark atmosphere | Time Capture and Rome | Time Capture
 
This is a great pic! Some people may say that you lost too much detail around the edges because it is so dark but I think it suits the feel of the pic.
 
thanks you.. that was exactly what I wanted to obtain.. I'm very happy you appreciate it!
 
Excellent image and a different view; yet the light glow looks a bit odd; could have avoided the clutter of entrants so that their legs are distinct; having mentioned these suggestions, i reaffirm the quality of your concept; regards
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom