What's new

Toy Car

JerseyJules

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 11, 2012
Messages
112
Reaction score
10
Location
The Armpit of America, New Jersey
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just a cool shot of a remote control car. This thing was super fast and hard to get a shot of.

$7917993888_d15f0af666_k.webp
 
Well sure it's a Nissan Skyline, of course it was fast.
 
On a side note, I hate that I found this forum, cause now I wind up deleting 99 out of 100 photos...lol

I think you should have made it an even 100 with this photo.

Sorry, I'm just not feeling a lot of strength, here. Maybe had you framed it without the background cars and titled it differently, so that it wasn't immediately obvious that it's a toy, it would work better. And/or, perhaps, tried a T/S image to give a toy look to a toy. I think you should try this again; it has potential.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom