TPF Austin Texas Meetup!

Daniel inspired me to go back into my CDs of photos that I took there and re-photoshop my two favorites. :)

These are them!

I used Daniel's lens for this one.... I really loved the way this street corner looked through the 17mm lens. :)
3267-streetcorner.jpg

I used my 50mm lens for this shot, I had to jump out of the way right after I took it... :lol:
3267-scottboard.jpg

Well, those are my two personal favorite photos that I took while I was there. :)
Once again Daniel... your photos are top notch! :thumbup:

oh thanks you guys! yall are too nice :blushing:

glad you liked the lens, chris. that street corner shot is awesome, especially with your newest edit!

Ok, I threatened to do it, so here we go. I got all creative and stuff--too keep from being totally embarrassed by all ya'lls processing techniques!! LOL anyway, here you go:

Vacant:
54976026.jpg

Used:
54976050.jpg

Tunnel:
54976238.jpg

Trout:
54976236.jpg

Star:
54976234.jpg

Squawk:
54976232.jpg

Seat:
54976230.jpg

Graffiti:
54976228.jpg

Eyes:
54976226.jpg

101:
54976223.jpg

Hey folks, would you believe it? I have been to this thread many times now! It's only that never so far I got round to really saying anything about it... too many things happening, too many things to do.
But I really like this whole thread and ALL the photos displayed here A LOT. Very, very much!
I'm glad the first (?) (!) Texas meet-up has come about and some really good, young photographers have come together (yes, Robert, from my point of view you belong into the "young" category, too!!!!!!!), so that the photos you are presenting here, no matter what they are or show (portraits, DOF-studies, things, landscapes, park, urban, museum and whatnot), all are little pieces of art. Yes. I mean this. Great.

here's some more of us:

joeandscottblur-sm.jpg

someguys-sm.jpg

tableguys-sm.jpg

chris's camera:

chriscam-sm.jpg

I actually made it a small mission to get at least one picture of every person's camera. :)

aaaand last, a squirrel:

squirrel-sm.jpg

HANG ON!

Could it be that this clarinet-player is ALL OVER THE PLACE?

You open up a Meet-Up thread, east, west, north, south, and he is there!!!! :shock: ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) (ok, so far the "north" has been covered by our bird-experts Carl, Eric and Peter... mostly).

Most reactions

Back