TPF Canada meet

Chiller

Mental case
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
It was amazing to meet fellow TPFers Raymond, Airic, Canoncan and Daisy , and share a few laughs, and capture a few shots together.
These are a few candids, and I will post the other in the Landscape Gallery.

Airic

Airic.JPG

Canoncan...sorry, another A** shot.

Canoncan.JPG

Raymond high 5-ing a squirrel. Looks like Airic and I captured the same moment.... I almost missed this , so the levels are a little blown.

Ray.JPG

Daisy, our model, who never complained once about having 4 cameras on her at once. Thanks Daisy for the great shots

tpf5.JPG

A big thanks to Airic, Canoncan, Raymond and Daisy for a great morning. :thumbup: :thumbup:

Carl, what a great time. That shot of Daisy is excellent. I have to say I felt sad on the way home and feel it is a must we get together again soon.

Eric

Glad to see you guys "covered each others A**" Wouldn't want anyone getting getting mauled from behind by one of those rabid *attack* squirrels :mrgreen:

And more wonderful meet-up pics... thankfully they seem never ending, I can't get enough of them! And I am glad that some did take a couple of candids, so we get to "meet" all of you, and not only from far away, too :D. Helps me overcome the disappointment that you met only a couple of thousands of kilometres too far away from me... ;)

looks like such a great time! nice shots chiller! :D thanks for sharing these:)

good gosh Chiller, great shots... that squrrel was so sweet, and so fat!! they are so well fed there since most of the bird feed gets spattered everywhere. Awesome pic of Daisy, and the shot of airic is totally excellent. I am sure we have seen enough of Canoncans a** and I am so glad i was not shooting in that direction!!

See you soon guys, please come here to Grimsby any time.

Well done Chiller. I too had a great time and we should definetly do it again soon. My kids want to know what is wrong with the front side of me.

I think these are great, Chiller! "Raymond high-fiving a squirrel" looks to be a TPF legend in the making. :lol:

These stories and the photos are cracking me up. Great job, everyone! :thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back