1. KevinR
2. Oriecat
3. Terri
4. luis.martins
5. Santino
6. Dirt
7. Darin3200

Shaping up pretty nicely

Sorry guys, but I think I'm gonna back out. I have a ton of personal work/printing I need to get caught up on and I am really need to concentrate all summer to achieve some goals I am setting.

Have fun!

Not a problem. I totally understand. I'm working on 15-20 shot theme portfolio for the summer myself. Hope to get this looked at seriously. But I have a little more time on my hands then most right now.

Always welcome if things change.

Good Luck :thumbup:

oriecat said:
Sorry guys, but I think I'm gonna back out. I have a ton of personal work/printing I need to get caught up on and I am really need to concentrate all summer to achieve some goals I am setting.

Have fun!
:sniff: We'll definitely miss your stuff. Hope you get caught up, though, I totally understand!:)

I've never done a print exchange online, though I'm very interested in this. I do lithography/etching print exchanges at my college, so I guess this would be fun.

I just purchased a box of Fujiflex paper at Adorama the other day, and all I can say is that it's the most amazing paper I've looked at, touched, and worked with so far. I would love to use it for this... so count me in :)

Very cool. Wouldn't mind seeing a lith print in person. Welcome aboard.

1. KevinR
2. Terri
3. luis.martins
4. Santino
5. Dirt
6. Darin3200
7. Mumfandc

KevinR said:
Very cool. Wouldn't mind seeing a lith print in person. Welcome aboard.

oh, I don't know how to do photographic lith prints...only conventional lithographic prints that are hand drawn on plates, etched, inked, and roller pressed.

Anyways, my semester is finally over, now I can go back to taking pictures. For this print exchange, I'm gunna do some color prints probably for you. I've finally gotten the hang of controlling temperatures and working in total darkness. yay.

That's cool. Just misread.

Still, welcome aboard. Glad to see someone doing color. That's furthur than I would take my darkroom.

This sounds like a lot of fun but I am a total noob here and dont know how this works. Are we sending eachother pictures or somethin? I know the whole deal about the printing it yourself and I am all for it, but I need details.:confused:

What we will do is send to me, then I will re-sort the photos and send them out. So along with the package of however many photos, you'll send the money to cover postage. Usually not more than $4.

Or, If you want to participate, we can get together to exchange your prints.

I didn't even notice that your here in the Detroit area. We could meet up at someplace like the Starbucks in West Dearborn or something. Save you a few bucks in shipping.

wow, I just noticed that too, I'm in. I will be printing all this week and when I have something worth while and recent I will notify you and we will meet up.
Actually I live in Farmington Hills but no one knows where that is, except for you maybee.

Yeah, I know where it is. I live in Garden City. We could find something a little more local for you. This is open till the 15th of this month, and then we will put a deadline for photos probably another month, month and a half. so don't try to rush anything, you'll have plenty of time.

OOID said:
wow, I just noticed that too, I'm in. I will be printing all this week and when I have something worth while and recent I will notify you and we will meet up.
Actually I live in Farmington Hills but no one knows where that is, except for you maybee.
I know where it is. And Dearborn, too. I grew up in West Bloomfield, and lived for a short time in Royal Oak before heading South. :mrgreen: My mom still lives in Royal Oak.

Nice. We Michiganders have to stick together. Only state you can point out where your from, on a body part. Well, I guess except Florida. :mrgreen:

Most reactions

Back