TPF Family

MDowdey said:
in all seriousness though...

some of you may or may not know that i was once married. i can tell you only fragments, because the mind will destroy anything that is tragic after a certain amount of time...I cant even remember a face. I poured everything i had into it and i got alot in return. then one day i lost my love. you wanna talk about desperation? well theres your example. it was all black and white, laid before me like a path of daggers. i fed on misery and i slept at night despairing the nightmares that would surely come. arty and scurra and tracy have the right idea...the more personal and sensual you are with your loved one, the better off you will be. EVERYDAY you have to tell them something that makes their day, regardless if your day is not made. There is a famous saying "its better to have loved and lost, then to have never loved at all". most of thats true, but it doesnt have to be that way. i hope when arty finds a woman that he really does treat her that way, and i hope someone writes for corry in a way that sings to her heart. and as for mentos, well...she knows what i feel for her... :wink:

[/rant]

md

Well said Matt!!! Hopefully someday I will find someone half as good as you :wink:

eromallagadnama said:
MDowdey said:

some of you may or may not know that i was once married. i can tell you only fragments, because the mind will destroy anything that is tragic after a certain amount of time...I cant even remember a face. I poured everything i had into it and i got alot in return. then one day i lost my love. you wanna talk about desperation? well theres your example. it was all black and white, laid before me like a path of daggers. i fed on misery and i slept at night despairing the nightmares that would surely come. arty and scurra and tracy have the right idea...the more personal and sensual you are with your loved one, the better off you will be. EVERYDAY you have to tell them something that makes their day, regardless if your day is not made. There is a famous saying "its better to have loved and lost, then to have never loved at all". most of thats true, but it doesnt have to be that way. i hope when arty finds a woman that he really does treat her that way, and i hope someone writes for corry in a way that sings to her heart. and as for mentos, well...she knows what i feel for her... :wink:

[/rant]

md

Well said Matt!!! Hopefully someday I will find someone half as good as you :wink:

haha, thanks!! its not that long of a drive you know...jk:):)

md

hobbes28 said:
Word, Matt.

I guess that is something that's messed up in the family tree. Matt has to be the other uncle cause he sure feels like a brother to me.

I agree, Matt should be Hobbes brother, hence my brother in law.

AlisonS said:
hobbes28 said:
Word, Matt.

I guess that is something that's messed up in the family tree. Matt has to be the other uncle cause he sure feels like a brother to me.

I agree, Matt should be Hobbes brother, hence my brother in law.

word to all that!!!

md

Good on yah Matt....I dunno...maybe this is innapropriate to say, but in my opinion, it is her loss.
You will make a great lady (like mentos) happy one day, and you deserve to...by the way...Im not saying I fancy you LOL Just thought id make sure.

Sorry it to had to happen, but who knows? it could have been for the best?

MDowdey said:

[/rant]

md

This is the first I've heard about this MD. Sorry for the misfortune. How old are you if you don't mind me askin? Just wondering for my young love then marriage theory.

24 years old. going on 12.

everything is great right now in relation to what i was then. no need to worry about me, im like a bad case of herpes...i never really die, just kinda hide and wait for prom night...

md

MDowdey said:
24 years old. going on 12.

everything is great right now in relation to what i was then. no need to worry about me, im like a bad case of herpes...i never really die, just kinda hide and wait for prom night...

md

ummm...what type of herpes are we talking about here? oral, genital, space? :wink:

Matt, Arti, Scurra, Bokeh... thank you all for all those romantic poems. You all are very kind and made my day. You see I never felt anything that I can call "the real love". Of course I had a few "dates" but all in all, it was just a kind of strange but short feeling.

Arti:
I'm sure you will find a woman of your live, that will love you and you will be very happy with her. Here you sound very adult and I found your lines you wrote "for me" very mature, truly from the heart. I wish you luck :) and lots of love :)

Matt:
she knows what i feel for her
:) my x-mas card alredy flies to you :):):)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back