TPF IPhone Application

Fate

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.davidhedgesphotography.carbonmade.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I was just thinking, how cool it would be if there was a TPF Iphone application (just a simple one for posting, viewing, and maybe submitting photos from camera photos etc).

Alas, I have no skill in programming and designing, so I would of course not be able to do it.... but I just thought I would put the idea out there :D Don't know if anyone has had the same idea (I did do a post search and found nothing).

Let me know your thoughts!

DH

I was just thinking, how cool it would be if there was a TPF Iphone application (just a simple one for posting, viewing, and maybe submitting photos from camera photos etc).

Alas, I have no skill in programming and designing, so I would of course not be able to do it.... but I just thought I would put the idea out there :D Don't know if anyone has had the same idea (I did do a post search and found nothing).

Let me know your thoughts!

DH

Safari works fine for me.

Perhaps an application that renders bulletin forums in general with custom css designe for iPhones, or I guess I could just write some iPhone specific CSS and give it to the admin... If they want something like that anyway.

Or you can just go onto the internet app, signin and post that way?

Or you can just go onto the internet app, signin and post that way?

Well yes of course :D But thats the same with facebook and news etc etc... all accessible from the internet on mobiles. But having an app is just easier and looks nice.

Was just an idea anyway :)

Bump!

So did any of those suggested apps/sites or whatever for the iPhone, blackberry ad droids pan out?? I'm curious.....I'd like something like that on my BB. Haha...mobile web is fine--but apps are just fun.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back