TPF members Facebook Page

Robin Usagani

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Facebook page is a very important marketing tool. To be successful though, you need to have a lot of fans. So lets post up your FB page and be a fan for one another. You need to add everyone on the list and you must check back to this page frequently to add posters after you. High fans count will also give your page more positive impression. Also, if you haven't done so, create a vanity URL facebook page so it is easier to remember for your clients! Login | Facebook

Here is mine: Usagani Photography | Facebook
Please do not post personal page! Only post business page!

FAQ:
1. Why does this help my business when TPF users wont even use my photography service and they live far away?

By having more fans on your page you will have more interaction with the things you posted. The more interaction you have, the more likely your page will be highlighted on your friends' top news page. It will also pop up on people most recent page! This means you get more exposure!

2. Why is it important I need to like other people's pages as well?

Same as above. The more you interact with other photographers, the more likely they will interact with your posts. See FAQ 1.

Haters.. please stay away :)

Last edited:
Facebook page is a very important marketing tool

Depends what you do, if your a commercial photographer its not as much use to you as for someone who is a wedding photographer. Its got to appeal to your market!

Facebook page is a very important marketing tool

Depends what you do, if your a commercial photographer its not as much use to you as for someone who is a wedding photographer. Its got to appeal to your market!

With the ability to use facebook as a "page" and the sheer amount of businesses that are DIRECTING TRAFFIC to their facebooks rather than their actual website, it wouldn't hurt the situation for a Comm. Photog to utilize Facebook at all. Free advertising is better than no advertising.

Jeez, if you have to be asked to be "liked"............:lmao:

That's like someone that has 2,393 "friends".........:waiting:

Jeez, if you have to be asked to be "liked"............:lmao:

That's like someone that has 2,393 "friends".........:waiting:

I dont ever ask someone to like me. If they do, they do. If my work appeals to them, great. Personally, I only hit the like button if I actually do like the work - no need to clog up the news feed with stuff you dont want to see...

With the ability to use facebook as a "page" and the sheer amount of businesses that are DIRECTING TRAFFIC to their facebooks rather than their actual website, it wouldn't hurt the situation for a Comm. Photog to utilize Facebook at all. Free advertising is better than no advertising.

In this case, I'll take the NO advertising. I don't even have a website :)

I added everyone.

Also, you can always hide people's post if you dont really like the photography that much :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back