Unimaxium
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Nov 13, 2004
- Messages
- 2,689
- Reaction score
- 22
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
OK I just scanned some of the B&W shots I developed myself on Monday. There are still some more good ones that I haven't scanned yet, too. And once I get the color shots back from the lab you can be sure I will post plenty of those 
1. Using Jeff's fisheye lens
2. Daniel in Pasley Park
3. A piece of the Manhattan skyline from Roosevelt Island (including UN, Empire State, and Chrysler Buildings)
4.
5. Timing could have been a tiny bit better on this one, but I still like it
6. I think all of us took a picture of this guy on the steps
7. The door of a church somewhere
Enjoy
There will be plenty more to come
1. Using Jeff's fisheye lens
2. Daniel in Pasley Park
3. A piece of the Manhattan skyline from Roosevelt Island (including UN, Empire State, and Chrysler Buildings)
4.
5. Timing could have been a tiny bit better on this one, but I still like it
6. I think all of us took a picture of this guy on the steps
7. The door of a church somewhere
Enjoy
There will be plenty more to come
I believe everyone in the group took a picture of this one port-o-potty on Roosevelt Island (but I was the first)