TPF's Official Coed HOTTIES THREAD! v2.0.0.8

good god someone must have bad eyesight to put me in here :lol:

:blushing: I think that picture is big enough...

Okay, so you're also a teas. :greenpbl:

LOL that is officially the best pun of the day!

And Battou

100_2671_2.jpg

Oh! On that one he looks very much like one of my teachers in General Relativity and Cosmology!!!

Sure enough, my very own nose had to creep into that picture, ruining it (a little)! And yes, it was a tea shop in Finching Field and we all had cream tea :D.

Oh, and yesterday I had the pleasure to meet one of the forum's hotties! Yay! :D

Of course, of course. Just "yet another of the" ... - no worries, Hertzilein, you will always be my "Hertzilein" and be on top of my personal "TPF hottie list"! (With runners-up, though, competition is FIERCE, but isn't it always?)

Oh! On that one he looks very much like one of my teachers in General Relativity and Cosmology!!!

Yeah Battou also looks like one of the guys I go to college with.

LaFotoOf course, of course. Just "yet another of the" ... - no worries, Hertzilein, you will always be my "Hertzilein" and be on top of my personal "TPF hottie list"! (With runners-up, though, competition is FIERCE, but isn't it always?)

Yes Yes, the competition is very fierce! We definately have some hotties on this forum!

Oh, and I notice no one has seen fit to bring my headstock out of its last resting place... :er:

Here you go Chris. It is the first one I found, but definitely not lacking in any way. :wink:

selfport02.jpg

Most reactions

Back