SAM_2548.JPG
SAM_2550.JPG
SAM_2553.JPG
SAM_2554.JPG
SAM_2555.JPG

Agh my eyes, the glare, the goggles do nothing

Agh my eyes, the glare, the goggles do nothing

?????

I don't know the ones from the rear have a lot of reflection. The inside of that Lambourgini looks ordinary as in not worth 150 gs or whatever the cars asking price is not the photo as such.

I'm thinking very few people that do buy a Lambo do so for the interior.

So the Ferrari in # 5 wouldn't start and the lady is pushing it.......? Kinda funny.

They keep the interiors to a bare minimum for weight savings. The woman in the back is taking a picture. Yes, the pictures have glare...... I am very, very sorry. It was a thrill to drive the machines. The Lambo was the biggest letdown, and the Nissan GT-R blew my socks off.

How was the Aston Martin?

How was the Aston Martin?

It was ok. More of a status symbol than a true sports car. Still a fun ride
I'd take the Aston Martin over the others any day of the week. :drool:

Dont get me wrong, Astons are amazing cars. But after you drive the Ferrari F430 its a bit hard to think about anything else. All in all it comes down to personal preference. The Aston felt like a plush leather couch full of bells and whistles, while the others were all about getting down and dirty on the track with the focus on driving skills, pure adrenaline.

The Aston felt like a plush leather couch full of bells and whistles
Understood. Considering how slow I drive, that is exactly what I want, haha. :p

Jealous, so very, very jealous right now.

They keep the interiors to a bare minimum for weight savings. The woman in the back is taking a picture. Yes, the pictures have glare...... I am very, very sorry. It was a thrill to drive the machines. The Lambo was the biggest letdown, and the Nissan GT-R blew my socks off.

The Lambo is an Audi really. The Nissans acceleration can't be beaten by much and the 4wd keeps it glued down

The Lambo is an Audi really. The Nissans acceleration can't be beaten by much and the 4wd keeps it glued down

Agreed. The GTR was a go kart on steroids

Most reactions

Back