What's new

Tracks and Sky

Timoris

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Mar 14, 2011
Messages
284
Reaction score
34
Location
Australia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Train tracks close to my house. I usually edit my pictures into black and white first, then see what I come up with in colour. I always enjoy the results, it gives a vintage / degraded film look.
As for how to get that look? I edit in black and white to obtain high contrast, deep shadows, dark skies, play with the tint and temperature to my taste. There is no "rule".

Tracks-3.jpg


EOS 550D / T2i
f/4
1/1250 sec
ISO 100
0 step
10mm

And in Colour

Tracks-2.jpg
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom