Tracks Unto Top

I like the composition and the image as a whole. If anything I think a UV or Haze filter would of probably helped a little.

Hello sir! I love the photo. It gives a me feeling of touring me to the mountain.

Anyway, Can I ask how to recognize an enhanced photo and a photo that is fresh from the camera?

Yes I really like the composition, but the HDR, shadow/highlight or whatever processing you are doing especially in the sky is too much.

To each his/her own absolutely

PS: I added you as a contact on Flickr.

Hello sir! I love the photo. It gives a me feeling of touring me to the mountain.

Anyway, Can I ask how to recognize an enhanced photo and a photo that is fresh from the camera?

Hi, immafreebeetch. I mostly adjust brightness, contrast and colors.... actually i am not well versed in the handling of photo edition softwares (for me picasa is mostly sufficient)...so my attempt in that direction mostly end up as an utter fiasco; in a way i think that is good too!!!o, yes, one more thing: i trim out unwanted elements sometimes and some minor tamperings when ever required ...but every time the wise eyes here, rightly recognize what i do ;)

Regards :D

Blending sky/land exposure can be time consuming to get it right with masking, but well worth the time for an extraordinary image.
When done right, it will look natural. Keep up the work.

Hi Frequency,

Great composition. Can you tell us which part of Kerala is this?

Most reactions

Back