What's new

Trade - Brand new Sony 16-35 2.8 for 24-70

sscarmack

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jul 14, 2009
Messages
2,389
Reaction score
949
Location
Sharpsville,PA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just bought the 16-35 2.8 thinking it would be exactly what I wanted but I'm more of a 24-70 shooter. Just looking for a straight up trade.

Don't want to go through the hassle of returning, refunding, purchasing new. Blah blah blah.
 
Here's a photo
 

Attachments

  • B28AF371-DB3B-4DF1-9137-89AABEEF84B6.webp
    B28AF371-DB3B-4DF1-9137-89AABEEF84B6.webp
    231.3 KB · Views: 220
To sweeten the deal, I'll tack $50 on top
 
interested in Sony FE 24-70mm F/4?
40274716005_65817681f1_k.webp
40274716005_65817681f1_k.webp
40458095994_8b40bb39b5_k.webp
40458099264_c4384be465_k.webp
41170845771_e789ec42d7_k.webp
 
Last offer $100 on top or I'll just return it...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom