Light Artisan
No longer a newbie, moving up!
- Joined
- Feb 2, 2010
- Messages
- 1,131
- Reaction score
- 16
- Location
- Minnesota
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
Not sure if this is allowed here - but I wanted to mention that I just completed an overseas (way overseas) trade with New Image Photography.
I had my D300s grip for trade and he responded, he was apparently too new to post a reply so he contacted me directly. We took a chance on the trade (me in the USA and him in Australia).
He even called to let me know he had insured the package.
Anyway, just wanted to give a positive feedback to this member (can't find his actual profile).
:thumbup:
Just a word of caution however, for anyone doing deals overseas - US Customs is checking everything so expect delays on anything coming into the US.
I had my D300s grip for trade and he responded, he was apparently too new to post a reply so he contacted me directly. We took a chance on the trade (me in the USA and him in Australia).
He even called to let me know he had insured the package.
Anyway, just wanted to give a positive feedback to this member (can't find his actual profile).
:thumbup:
Just a word of caution however, for anyone doing deals overseas - US Customs is checking everything so expect delays on anything coming into the US.