What's new

Trade: D600 with 24-85 VR kit for D800 body only

Helitech

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 28, 2012
Messages
75
Reaction score
4
Location
Stationed in Japan
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
US model with under 2000 shutter releases... Kit lens never used since I stuck to my primes... Warranty cards for the body and lens... Will also throw in a Nikkor 50mm 1.8G All original accessories and packaging will come with it.. Will also come with a third party grip but no extra battery... I will throw money on top for a D800 body only... Pics when I get home...
 
Last edited:
Out of curiosity, what's making you want to jump to the d800?
 
Just used to the workflow and controls of the D300/D700... I'm gonna miss the user presets and the D600 is a great camera, but I've been bitten by the D800 bug...
 
Will throw in a 50mm 1.8G also! Near new, bought in late feb/early march! Let me know how much money on top!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom