Trade? My Vivitar 285 for your film...

yellowjeep

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
nickginther.imagekind.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I picked up a nice looking 285 today. It seems to work well except for the sufficient light indicator doesn't light up other than that......

I am not much of a flash user on any of my cameras thats what I buy fast lenses and fast film, so I am looking to trade for some film B+W 120 preferably and recently expired is just fine. If you have 35mm or something else let me know and maybe we can work something out.

It does still work. The indicator is basically a light meter i think. It lets you test fire and see if there will be enoguh light.

But I can still use it functionally and in a reasonably pictures-will-be-decent-looking manner right? If so, I'm down.

How much film do you want? I've got a ton.

But I can still use it functionally and in a reasonably pictures-will-be-decent-looking manner right? If so, I'm down.

How much film do you want? I've got a ton.

As far as I know. I'm really not much of a flash user. What kind(s) of flim do you have?

Ive got 35mm colour film (fuji superia 400) and id be willing to order some black and white 120 and semd it to you (or have it shipped to you and billed to me)

How many rolls would you want?

PM me with an answer

This is an interesting discussion. thank you for sharing
However I think you should vary more examples to your writing much more interesting !

That looks to be some good advice there. Really relevant well done.

yellowjeep do you still have it ? if so are you in the U.S. ?

Wow, guys. I am sorry, I have been away from the forum for a long time. I do still have the flash and I am in the US. I still have yet to really use it. I have however put fresh batteries in it and it will still power up and fire.
Again I apologize, I got an email because I had subscribed when I made it but this is the first email I got about it in more than a year.

Most reactions

Back