What's new

TRADE- Nikon 35mm 1.8G

TWright33

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jan 9, 2014
Messages
522
Reaction score
207
Location
Mississippi
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I would like to trade my mint condition Nikon 35mm 1.8G

I am wanting something much wider than this. I don't want too wide (Like 8mm).

I know there are a lot of manufactures out there that sale wide angle lens so I am not to certain on what brand to actually ask for.

Please PM me with what you have.

Thanks
 
Still have this to trade.

Would also consider trading a pair of 50mm 1.8g and 35mm 1.8g for the right lens.

Both in mint condition
 
Still have this
 
It's the 35mm 1.8G.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom