What's new

TRADE: Rolleiflex SLX & 80mm ƒ/2.8 Kit

rickmarquez

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 28, 2013
Messages
26
Reaction score
1
Location
San Diego
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
$SLX_web.webp
I'm testing the waters to see what's out there

I haven't used this guy in a while and I have quite a few 6x6 cameras.

I'm opening the floor for any trade offers. I'll entertain cash offers also

The lens is a flawless 80mm ƒ/2.8 Zeiss
I had the battery rebuilt about a year ago
I'm including the original box and battery charger


Things I might be interested in:
Nikon 24-70
Paul C Buff Einstein Strobe
Nikon Speedlights or Yongnuo 560
Medium Format Cameras
Large Format Cameras
Wireless Lav Mic System
77mm Fader ND Filter
Ringlight
 
I have some vintage 35mm cameras and a yashica mat tlr just let me know and i got a holga and argus and more just let me know or shoot me a pm
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom