TomWatson

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.tomfwatson.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Phase One XF Kit by Tom Watson

I'm looking to sell my Phase One XF / IQ 140 Digital Medium Format Kit. It includes the following:

• Phase One XF Body
  • IQ 140 Digital Back (as of 10/16/16 the shutter count is at about 5800)
  • Schneider 80mm 2.8 LS
  • Schneider 110mm 2.8 LS
  • Phase One brand hard case
  • 5 batteries + charger
  • RRS L bracket
  • Capture One Software
  • Tethering Cable
The XF body just came back from Digital Transitions where they installed the latest focus screen (which makes focusing much more accurate) and they also cleaned the body.

Why am I selling?
You can tell from the shutter count that I do not use the camera very much so it is in excellent shape. I am just looking to go back to my Nikon gear so that I have more flexibility with what I am able to shoot. Specifically, a camera that is faster, better high ISO performance, etc.

Of all the camera systems I have used this has by far produced the best IQ I have seen so I will be sad to see it go. I just need something with more flexibility so that I can shoot in more scenarios as I grow my business.

How much?
For the entire kit listed above I am looking for $15,000 USD. If you are interested in only certain items then make an offer.

At this point I am only willing to ship in the US. I will pay for insured shipping and if you pay through PayPal or Square Invoice then I'll split the fee. If you live in Georgia then we can meet face to face if you want. I live in Suwanee, GA.

Questions?
I am willing to talk on the phone or FaceTime if you want to "walk around" the camera before buying.

I have created a page on my website so you can see more images- For Sale: Phase One XF

Dang...only short of $14,500 - who is willing to spare me some change?

Most reactions

Back