What's new

Traded my XT and kit lens for a 20D body. NEed new kit lens

DSLR noob

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Feb 7, 2007
Messages
1,535
Reaction score
26
Location
Atlanta, GA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
would like another kit lens. I am missing the wide end of the spectrum. Please, offer a really low price, I'm only 17 and this trade in took a bit of cash out of me (I had to pay the difference).
 
another kit lens? i think they're only about $150
 
Send me a PM if you are still looking for a kit lens.
 
Actually, I'm not sure. I might be later, I found a guy on craigslist who is selling me a metal mount 28-70 3.5-4.5 for $60. I researched it and it is one of the "hidden wonders" of the early 90s that is no longer made, much like the 50mm 1.8 mark I which I am LOVING. If 28 mm is still not wide enough I'll look into a kit lens (again).
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom