Corry

Flirtacious and Bodacious
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Ok, so...Saturday Mornings, there isn't anything adult that is decent to watch...so I always end up watching the kids shows (sorta watching while browsing the net)...one of the shows they have on, is Trading Spaces: Boys vs Girls. They take a set of two girls and two boys and switch em, and they redesign the other sets' rooms or playrooms. I've seen some pretty awesome themes on there...and somedays it makes me wish I was a kid again...I WANT A COOL ROOM LIKE THAT!!! Today, they were designing each others' playrooms...they are both pretty good sized rooms...well, they turned the boys room into what looks like a big hamster cage...there is even a mural on the wall that looks like a big kid lookin into the cage...There are tunnels and slides and a ball pit...why couldn't this happen to me when I was a kid? I wanna be a kid again! :lol: Nah..I just can't wait til I HAVE kids, so I can make a totally awesome room like that for them! :lol: I found a picture of the room I'm talking about, but it doens't show much.

http://kids.discovery.com/fansites/tradingspaceskids/episode/season4/episode407.html

Maybe I can apply to be on the adult trading spaces..:D Think my landlord will mind? :lol:

While I was reading this Corry, all I could think was who in the hell wants to live like a hamster :meh: But then, when I looked at the pic, it's cool :thumbup: It's like a playground right in your bedroom.

Hmmmm...wonder if my wife likes hamsters? :mrgreen:

Most reactions

Back