Traffic jams

mentos_007

The Freshmaker!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Traffic jams during my vacation in Venice... during my way to Venice:) The second one is not artistic photo... but I took it to show you a traffic jam in a tunnel :)

italia%20018.jpg

italia%20019.jpg

More photos I'll paste later, bcoz now I have a lot of reading of your posts sent during my absence

Is that the A23? I got stuck in a stau on our way to venice for about four hours. I'm glad you're back. We missed you.

Thanks Hobbes! I really missed you too. This forum is very addictive. This photo were taken in Austrien (spelling :p Osterrreich ?? don't know) just after Salzburg, near the Tauerntunnel. Stau is awfull... There was a guy selling ice creams on the highway :p

Sorry Cow... Next time I'll take you... you will carry my camera and tripod :) Why are you suprised by Pt cruiser? In fact... Europe is quite close to States :)

WOW! You'd only see traffic like that here if there was a fatal car accident or something.

no it wasn't an accident... a few years ago the tauerntunnel was in fire... many people died because of smoke inside and the temperature... and now there are lights before it because there is too much smoke inside when cars from both sides are going in the same time... you have to wait 20 minutes for a green light. And imagine... how many cars appear in the traffic during 20 minutes :) (after 5 minutes it was 12 km. cars)

First welcome back!!! (I'm on vacation but have access to the net :) )
I know Tauerntunnel very well, too well ;)

But yet to the pics: # 2 is great.
Mentos: Did you capture a pigeon on Piazza San Marco??? :D

look in the bloopers... there's your pigeon!!! But yeah I have some photos of it.... of them I mean... but I'll paste them later coz I can't decide which one is good or not: )

Most reactions

New Topics

Back