L LadyMao TPF Noob! Joined Jun 23, 2008 Messages 5 Reaction score 0 Location London,UK Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 23, 2008 #1 Hi everyone. this is my first entry at this forum. photos are taken on my way home. del those pic with PHOTOSHOP
Hi everyone. this is my first entry at this forum. photos are taken on my way home. del those pic with PHOTOSHOP
Coldow91 TPF Noob! Joined Sep 14, 2007 Messages 1,370 Reaction score 0 Location USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 23, 2008 #2 I like the colors and sort of dreamy surreal heat feeling I get from it
tirediron Watch the Birdy! Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jul 8, 2005 Messages 45,715 Reaction score 14,785 Location Victoria, BC Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 24, 2008 Moderator 🛠️ #3 Not my taste, but well done, and very original.
L LadyMao TPF Noob! Joined Jun 23, 2008 Messages 5 Reaction score 0 Location London,UK Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 25, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 tiredion I've saw your website and it looks nice. enquire for link exchange if you don'tmind.
R rjackjames TPF Noob! Joined Mar 11, 2008 Messages 988 Reaction score 1 Location South Korea Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 26, 2008 #5 Great artistic work....I love it