Trail Near Bryce Canyon

JustJazzie

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I haven't been very active in the photography world lately- but I am hoping to spend a little more time here exchanging, and hopefully rekindle my photo-love.

I took this one back in May on our trip to Bryce Canyon. It is still one of my favorites from that adventure.

47959342646_d89c7e7b75_b.jpg

I LOVE the warm tint!

I would prob. try top pop the blue out to give a slight cold ping to it.
But otherwise nicely done.

Welcome back! Nice shot, not sure I'd do much to it as the complimentary blue/orange is really working.

I LOVE the warm tint!

I would prob. try top pop the blue out to give a slight cold ping to it.
But otherwise nicely done.

Thank you for your thoughts!

Welcome back! Nice shot, not sure I'd do much to it as the complimentary blue/orange is really working.

Thank you for the warm welcome back!

Love it! I agree with the other comments in relation to the colours.

Beautiful! I’m headed to Bryce in April and this picture made me doubly excited.

Good to see you again, Jazzie! Lovely image.
Good to see you as well! Thank you for your kind words.
WB! You haven't lost your touch, I see! Beautiful color pairing.
I hope not! I've just become extremely selective about hitting the shutter button and bringing my camera along. LOL
Love it! I agree with the other comments in relation to the colours.
Thank you! I lucked into the color scheme of coarse. Natures colors are always a surprise palate.

Very nice!
Thanks Snowy!
Beautiful! I’m headed to Bryce in April and this picture made me doubly excited.
It certainly is amazing! I got a few others that turned out well, but most of my trip was spent making sure little munchkins didn't go falling off the cliffs. Apparently, we should have checked the trail ratings before dragging them down. Hehehe.

It’s a scene right out of an old Western. Gorgeous colors!

Just beautiful! I feel like I could just jump right in the pic and pan for some gold.

Very nice! When I was there it was mobbed with people bathing under the falls.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back