What's new

TRAIN GRAFFITI

memento

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jul 2, 2007
Messages
698
Reaction score
77
Location
Washington DC
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Although it was a dreary day, I went walking around with my new camera.
I came across this car...

1.
IMG_2176.jpg



2.
IMG_2174.jpg



3.
IMG_2173.jpg



4.
IMG_2171.jpg




It didn't take long to get bored and wonder off.
Then I heard a bunch of commotion from behind me.
I turned around and an Engine was backing up to the car...



5.
IMG_2194.jpg



6.
IMG_2203.jpg



7.
IMG_2189.jpg



8.
IMG_2196.jpg



9.
IMG_2181.jpg



10.
IMG_2205.jpg





please comment on anything.

bad composition..
too many pics...


ps. I don't know anything about photoshop.
these are just resized, some cropped a little.
 
I really like the second one.
 
nice pics. there graffiti work sucks but ur photos are awesome. im going to have to post some of my pieces now.
 
i love train art. :)

you have some good shots.

but i would try to make your color pop slighty more.

happy days!
 
Thanks for the complements! :cheers


i would try to make your color pop slighty more.


Would the grey/overcast day have been the culprit?
I just have a UV filter for right now, and I wasn't using it.
Maybe a polarized filter might have helped?

or is popping done in photoshop??
 
Thanks for the complements! :cheers





Would the grey/overcast day have been the culprit?
I just have a UV filter for right now, and I wasn't using it.
Maybe a polarized filter might have helped?

or is popping done in photoshop??

You could try increasing the saturation and maybe playing with the tone-mapping a little to get more dramatic photos.
 
There is a "GRAFFITI"-thread for all our shared graffiti-photos in the Photo Themes. You can find it by using the Index links at the top of the primary index of the Photo Themes.
 
Ironically I have seen that tag (#3) before, but they don't run box cars threw here :lol:. I live right next to a rail used almost soly by Norfolk Southern.
 
graffiti artist will do thousands of cars, and its not rare to see names all over the country
 
There is a "GRAFFITI"-thread for all our shared graffiti-photos in the Photo Themes. You can find it by using the Index links at the top of the primary index of the Photo Themes.

thanks for pointing that out :thumbup:

edit- i cant seem to find the thread ur talking about, can u post a link?
 
graffiti artist will do thousands of cars, and its not rare to see names all over the country

Yeah I know, they're generally done in bulk so to speak, when the cars are sitting in a yard somewhere. So manny hiding places they can spray all night and never get cought. The chances that that car and the ones I see sat in the same yard at some point in their lives is fairly good.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom