Tranquil Blue

cirujeda

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
"There's something really magical about the sea, as happens with forests I have always been attracted to them all my life. When I was a kid going to the beach a lot, sometimes I spent all day on it until total darkness.

The day I made this photograph woke me with a positive feeling, had to go to that place that does not even know personally. After waiting almost an hour to Twilight, under the bridge, it was time and I knew I had only a few minutes before this magnificent light ended. Then for a moment, everything went quiet. The bridge marks towards the horizon, thanks to a long exposure, the blue water "froze" the first row of rocks forming part of it. When you look closely at this picture, the sense of tranquility is brutal.

Work Title: Blue Quiet
Capture Location: city of Badalona in Catalonia, Spain.

Azul-Tranquilo.jpg

Attachments

• $Azul-Tranquilo.jpg
    $Azul-Tranquilo.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 98
I really like this but the saturation is hurting me... just a bit desaturation will be ok, for my taste.
I like everything except the saturation. It doesn't say tranquil to me. It says screaming blue.

sorry but this is just and only mho! others may disagree

Thank you very much for commenting. If the blue saturation is somewhat elevated but the graphics monitor that I use an Eizo seen very well. I'll remember.

I agree. Great pic, but fix the colors to be more natural, and you could sell that for $$

Following your advice, I attached the new verion of Tranquil Bue to see what you think.

Greetings.

Azul-Tranquilo1.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back