What's new

tranquility

©AnderGraph

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 10, 2005
Messages
120
Reaction score
2
Location
Hampshire, England
ISO 100
17-40L @ 27mm
16/10
f22

coniston82ks.jpg
 
Great shot! Gives me the impression of eternity. I like the moon tucked away up there as well.
:thumbup:
 
Reverie said:
Great shot! Gives me the impression of eternity. I like the moon tucked away up there as well.
:thumbup:

Didn't think of that but now that you say that, I can see it too... eternity! Nice photo!
 
Lovely image. Shame though that you couldn't just reach up and pull the moon a little more into frame.;)

I think this one would be very marketable for inspirational posters and the like.
 
YES... this is what I wanted to see during this summer... :) beautiful picture and tones!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom