Transcend Memory Cards

I own 2. A 4gb class 6, and an 8gb class 10.

I can't say much about the class 10, since I just got it. But the 4gb works great. No problems at all.

Also, my camera can only take 1.5fps in RAW format, so I can't say much about the speed of the card.

Can't answer your question but I would ask why you'd want a 32gb card?

Shooting 14-bit RAW I can get ~280 shots on an 8gb card. That's usually enough for a few hours on location but more importantly I'd rather have more cards with less storage in case of a failure, either hardware or software. I mean how much effort does it take to carry a few smaller cards?

I have a 4G Tanscend card in my D80 that I have been using for 2.5 years without any issues with it at all.

i guess im just picky with brands, but i prefer sandisk for my cards.

Maybe OP also store videos on the card.

I use Sandisk CF cards for my camera. But I read a lot of good reviews on Transcend SD or microSD products. I just bought a 8GB class 6 Transcend microSD yesterday for my rooted Nook color. I had a generic A-Data class 6 now but that doesn't work too well with Nook color. And people from another forum said the Transcend works well.

Shooting 14-bit RAW I can get ~280 shots on an 8gb card. That's usually enough for a few hours on location but more importantly I'd rather have more cards with less storage in case of a failure, either hardware or software. I mean how much effort does it take to carry a few smaller cards?

Maybe I should get two 16gb, because you're right, in case of failure. But I do use lots of video space, and my 8gb class 6 wasn't cutting it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back